June 28-30, 2019
WHAT DOES PIB COST?
Entry to PIB is free. We suggest a $5 donation to our animal charities if you’re a non-drinker.
For drinkers, here’s your ticket and cost options:
- ONLINE TICKET SALES END AT 2AM, 6/28/19
THE BIG DEAL: $45
- 30 Beer Tix, beerfest glass, wristband
ADVANCE REG. ENTRY: $30
- 15 Beer Tix, beerfest glass, wristband
AT GATE, DAY OF EVENT: $30 at gate (cash only)
- 10 Beer Tix, beerfest glass, wristband
- Extra tix are $1 each
- Tasters are 4oz. and cost 1 to 7 tix (lots of 1 and 2 tix beers)
- Grande Beer Garden features 3 tix full pints
WHAT'S THE GRANDE BEER GARDEN?
- Full pints for just 3 tix ($3)
- The "Grande" offers the best value on beer at Portland International Beerfest.
- You can take your pint anywhere in the park.
- Featured Beers: Pilsner Urquell, St. Archer Witbier, & Crispin Blackberry Cider
WHY DO SOME BEERS COST MORE THAN OTHERS?
Beers cost 1-7 tickets but we have lots of 1-2 tix beers. Lots. Pricing is similar to what beers cost in stores and bars. More expensive beers, which in a store might cost $25-$50, can be found at PIB for 5-7 tix samples. This system makes our event unique, enabling people to try $40 bottle beers for $5 or so without springing for a whole bottle.
CAN I COME BACK THE NEXT DAY W/O PAYING?
Yes but you must have your glass & wristband. No exceptions!
PIB recommends walking, biking, & public transpo. If you gotta drive here's a parking link
Bike Parking: You are welcome to lock your bike to our fence (outside event). The Park Block have many free bike racks.
WHAT IF I'M A NON-DRINKER?
A donation of $5 is suggested, which goes to our animal charities, but entry to PIB is ultimately free. That said, non-drinker means non-drinker. Sharing is not allowed. In accordance with OLCC, anyone caught drinking w/o wristband and glass (any amount) will be 86'd immediately. If you want to drink, go get a band and glass.
No but we're pet friendly. Woof.
WHEN DO TAPS SHUT DOWN?
- Last call: 9:20p Fri and Sat, 6:20p Sun
- Taps off: 9:40p Fri and Sat, 6:40p Sun
ANY FOOD ON SITE?
Come and get it! Food booths will be updated shortly
Park Lane Suites is our staff hotel of choice. Make it yours! 809 SW King Ave, Portland, OR 97205 - 800.532.9543
Cash only at Portland International Beerfest, but there are ATM's on site.
CAN I BRING IN OUTSIDE BEVERAGES?
Sorry but no. All bags will be checks. Outside food OK. We have free rinse water at all beer tables, and bottled water for $1. Food vendors offer a variety of N/A bevs for sale.
WHAT IDENTIFICATION DO YOU ACCEPT?
We require ID regardless of age. All cards must have a valid date. Acceptable forms are a driver's license from any state, current passport, DMV ID card, or military card with photo & DOB.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org