Looking for the best beer deal?
- Step1: Head over to the Grande Beer Garden
- Step 2: Order a glorious $3 full pint.There's 3 to choose from!
It's simple: throw more whipped cream in their face than they do in yours. It's free. It's fun. It's messy.
- Pie Joust Champ gets sweet new bike from New Belgium!
- Best costume wins $50 in beer tickets!
- All jousters get free New Belgium swag!
- Ride your own bike or borrow one of ours
- At PIB in person only, all day Friday or Saturday until 2pm.
- First 64 signed up are in. We joust at 3pm!
BIKE JOUST POP-UP BAR:
- New Belgium beers will served ice cold from two pop-up bars at the bike joust.
- Catch all the pie on pie action w/o letting your chalice runneth dry!
If you've never had cask-conditioned "Real Ale", here's your chance to try something special, traditional, and very good. Portland International Beerfest is proud to welcome back Machine House Brewery from Seattle this year. They'll be pouring 2 different real ales, one made just for our event. You'll find them at the end of the RED BEER TENT on the main draft line. Go there often and enjoy their rarities. More info about their beer will be posted on our beerlist page as details are known. Learn More
Super rare and very cool. Get some 2015 Vintage Unibroue 17 Grande Réserve from a Methuselah (a 28 lb, 1.6 gallon bottle for the uninitiated). We mix at six…be there! It will likely last an hour or less. 4oz, 4 tix, and worth every penny. Visit Unibroue
Ever been to a bar in the back of a van? Before you start thinking dark thoughts, this is no ordinary bar and no ordinary van. It's the Pilsner Urquell Mercedes 3-Way Pour Van and it kicks ass. Everyone should hang in a van bar at least once. Watch Video